Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hello, Beautiful Lyndsey!


Seriously, I know I am probably a little biased...but, she is beautiful! We got to preview a couple of Lyndsey's newborn pictures, and we are dying to share them with everyone! I can't wait to see the rest! So here's a shout out to the BEST photographer ever…Megan Holdsworth!

PRICELESS...


Lyndsey and Daddy...what we saw!


What Megan saw...she is magical!



Megan was one of my very, dear childhood friends. We grew up in Yuma together until we graduated from high school. We use to have Miss America pageants, we ran candy stores out of our Caboodles, and we performed as Peter Pan and John in our dance company's production! I will forever cherish these memories! We roomed together for part of our freshman year at NAU...poor Megan...I was a very difficult person to live with...and I believe she still loves me:) We were able to reconnect here in Prescott about 3 years ago! She has the biggest heart of anyone I know! She is always doing things for others! I look up to her very much and appreciate my friendship with her! Thanks, Megan...for being my friend and for capturing some priceless moments in the Hepworth family!
All of our "feeties"....I love little Lynds' bootie:)



To view more of Megan's work, visit www.holdsworthphotography.com

9 comments:

Angela said...

Awesome pictures! They're so beautiful. Love 'em. I need to get in shape and book Megan next year when she makes it down to Yuma!

Heather Neese said...

Those are really good! I love the one on the plate. Just like you could eat her up! We need to visit. I'm thinking of going to the Anthem Outlets in a couple of weeks. The kiddos need summer clothes. Let's meet there, since it's probably half way for us both. Email me so we can set it up. heatherhelen@aol.com

Eric and Carrie said...

Darling pictures! What a sweet little family. I especially love the picture with everyone's feet. I think kids feet are so cute. Hope mom and baby are doing well!

Aston said...

Wow! Those pictures are priceless. She is beautiful. So how far does your friend travel? or maybe the question is when can we come out for a visit? Seriously, she did a wonderful job. And we really should get together once school is out and new mom has a bit more time. Are you guys coming this way at all this summer?

bematheson said...

those pictures are awesome. Your family is beautiful especially your new little girl. I can't wait for our girlie to get here.

Linsey F said...

She has such a great name! I bet you named her after a wonderful person you knew from Yuma!!! She is beautiful and you have a cute family!

Ben and Amberly said...

Baby Lyndsey is so adorable!! I love all the pictures. She's so tiny. Somethings I wish they could stay that small. And then I remember waking up in the middle of the night and am glad to think they grow up.

Stephanie said...

What beautiful pictures! They are so precious. I'm not biased, and I think they are adorable.

Heather said...

Nikki,
What is up!! These pics are amazing. I got the chance to experience Megs work this past July and man is she great! She really captured the beauty of your family. It is so nice to see you. Love, Heather Cook Luna