Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Miraculous Overnight Weight Loss....

Well, sorry it has taken me so long to post our perfect, beautiful, little angel...labor and delivery kicked my butt this time. Man, I am getting old! Here is our little miracle....

Lyndsey Elizabeth Hepworth
7 lbs. 1 ounce
21 inches long


Lyndsey has been such a joy to have join our family. She has such a calming spirit about her. She was the oldest gestationally (39+) out of all our children, but the smallest...interesting! She already has such a kind-heart...she sleeps through the night:) I wake her up after about 6.5 hours because I am about ready to POP! We feel so blessed to have her in our lives.

We will post more pictures soon...when I can control these two mischievous children. They absolutely adore their little sister. I have to be honest, I have my hands full. Within five minutes of bringing Lyndsey home, Alexis stole her binkie and her seat. Lucas was giving her a hardcore rocking and a speedy joyride. Man, I have to keep my eyes on these two. I am sure I am going to have some good stories to share over the next couple of weeks:)

13 comments:

bematheson said...

She's beautiful, all your kids are cute though. Im glad it went well and it's over for you. i have just begun and i have to go through my last trimester in the burning heat of summer lucky me. haha anyways congrats im excited for you guys.

Sabra said...

Welcome to the real world of children! I always say, "One is a fun little show piece. Two is an accessory to go along with the first, but three...That's when the real work begins."

Heather Neese said...

Congratulations Nikki!! Three. Now that is work. She's absolutely gorgeous!

Eric and Carrie said...

Congratulations! She is so BEAUTIFUL! It's so funny to hear how the old kids interact with her. How fun!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It's amazing how tiny they are!

Amanda said...

Congrats!! Good luck being a mom of three. hey--When was she born?

Leslie said...

Wow, she is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Here's the amazing thing: she does NOT look like a typical newborn baby. Most newborns are a little weird looking--swollen, misshapen, discolored--you get the idea. But Lyndsey just looks beautiful!!! You guys have great genes. :)

So I'm curious to know how you decided on the name after all the uncertainty. And I'm excited that Emma and Lyndsey share the same middle name. :)

Angela said...

So sweet. I'm glad you posted, even though your hands are full. Good luck! Beautiful baby!

The Serr Team said...

I'm so glad you posted! We all wanted to see pics of the newcomer! She really is beautiful, what a miracle! It must be nice to have her here. Congratulations!

Stephanie said...

Congrats! She is beautiful.

I didn't know you lived that close to where we were, that stinks. That would have been cool to see you. We basically just hung out with Jay's family the whole time. His two sisters were there and his nephew. We enjoyed the weather!

Adam & Rachel said...

congrats! She is such a pretty baby!!!! Good job...nice work! I hope you can have success juggling your little ones. i feel like a wimp with one. Props to you! take care and post more pics.

Aston said...

Good work mom! She is beautiful. Wow, you will have to share tales of three. We will be curious to hear. Congratulations!

rabidrunner said...

Congratulations! You two should really think about having a dozen (one at a time of course).

By the way, the socks on the hands is genius. I'm so dissapointed that I won't be able to try that trick.