Monday, March 31, 2008

Oh...happy day....yesterday!

Oh no...two posts in one day...Obessed?

Okay, so Alexis won't ever let me do her hair...in fact, it is quite embarrassing! Often times, when some of my girlfriend's babysit for us...we pick up Alexis with her hair all dolled up and done! She will instantly tell me "beety momma beety"(pretty), as she gestures to her hair. I don't get. She acts as if she is some deprived child whose mother won't do her hair!
Here is the usual, everyday Lexi hairdo:

Well, It is amazing what a little bit of bribery does…all for 2 jelly beans (white might I add...I didn't want them all over her dress). Now, I know we definitely have room for improvement...but I was rather impressed with the final do.
*The facial expression on Lex's face...I am pretty sure she gets it from me:)

And finally, at least we made it through church, right? This is how she woke up from her nap:

5 comments:

Heather Neese said...

Nikkus! That's such a cute little girl! And she certainly does look like you. I'll just let you know, they continue to pull out the bows, barettes, and ponytails for quite a while. Emily is 4, and she still does it. I've given up and just blow dry the 'do.

Aston said...

I love it!!!!! Her hair is great. I love the post nap picture. Good luck with the baby. I wish I had some amazing advice but I only know the usual. I admit I was tempted to do the nursing another baby but just couldn't bring myself to do. Best of luck!

megan said...

candy...water...toys...and makeup...that should get you through one hairdo!

Adam & Rachel said...

your kids are growing so fast and lex is really pretty!!!!

rabidrunner said...

Boo! I found you.