Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hepworth Oasis...okay, a little WHITETRASH, too!

This was a blast...so who cares if it was a smidge white trash. It's called making the best of what you have...and it worked AWESOME! The "whole fam damily" had a BLAST with this! Unfortunately, you will not see visual proof of me. I'm not about to air my big booty all over the internet in a swim suit 2 sizes too small:) As you can see in the video, David continuously brought out boiling water to keep us warm:) AWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Our Little Fish
It's this adorable princess that got Daddy to boil water...our own little spa! border=0>
I was in control of the camera...hence, the sideways video! SORRY!!!!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

What a sweetheart that uncle of mine is. Looks like you guys had a blast!

Ben and Amberly said...

Great idea. I love it. We'll have to try that one. My kids are so sad its getting cold and they ask to go outside to play in the water all the time.

brownymama said...

Lucky little kids! I finally found your cute blog. I had fun looking at all the old pics. (: