Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Birthday, Lucas....


Holy moly....man, I cannot believe our little man is already four years old...then, again I can't believe we have two children younger than him either:) It seems like yesterday it was just David and I! Lucas is such an incredible big brother. He is always looking out for Lexi and Lynds! Lucas is truly an amazing little man who is always trying to please his Heavenly Father! He absolutely loves going to church...he gets so excited every Sunday when he sees the steeple! He loves to say his prayers. It amazes me how much he truly understands about the gospel:) He is such an example to me! He loves to sing songs. Some of his favorites are Book of Mormon stories, I am a Child of God...and a little more intense..Pump It (Turn up the Radio)! It has been so much fun to see him grow up. He loves to learn. Often times, while driving in the car, he will ask me if we can talk about numbers and letters! Lucas loves to go to his preschool cooking class and to play soccer. He loves to help David and I out. Some of his favorite things to do are cook, fold clothes, and do dishes! He loves to help his dad with anything...changing the oil, building things, and playing the flight simulator!

4 comments:

Adam & Rachel said...

Lucas is a cutie! Wow, he has grown so fast. 4 years...where does the time go? Well, hope you guys are doing well. I like your new fall background, very cute!

Kristin Bjorn said...

Cute Fam! I love those pics of the kids...absolutely adorable. Hope you are all doing well.

Sabra said...

I can't believe you have three kids either! You are getting so old! Ha ha ha.

Heather Neese said...

The time does fly! Ethan will be 8 in January!! I have an almost 8 year old..... sigh.