Monday, March 31, 2008

I Give Up..."Baby Girl" Hepworth It Is

NO, NO, NO....we have not had the baby yet. For those of you wondering, I am absolutely all right with this! They are much easier to care for inside my belly, rather than outside. With Luke and Lexi, I had to be induced. For some reason, I am set on attempting the whole "natural" thing with this one. We have done everything possible to encourage our labor....no I will not give details...but, I can share we have spent a lot of time 4x4 and walking:) If you have any suggestions, do share. My Dr. is giving me a VERY limited number days before INDUCTION!!! I am convinced that our little one is not ready to make her debut simply because she has no name.
Yesterday, when we got home from church, David was eager to go through some names to try and narrow down or even make a decision...I should have known something was up. After feeding and putting the kids down for a nap, I got our little name papers and a fresh piece of paper. About a quarter of the way through our list...maybe 30 names, I hear "ZZZZZZZZ". I look over and David is totally out. To confirm my observations, I begin reading off various obnoxious names (I will not mention, for fear I might offend someone)....then, boy names....YEP, he was OUT! So, it looks like Lucas will get his way....as of now, his little sister will be called "Baby Girl" Hepworth.
Here is my proof......

So, I guess what I am trying to say is...SUGGGESTIONS are welcomed and appreciated!

4 comments:

Heather Neese said...

Nikki!!!!!! Holy cow! What a wonderful surprise to hear from you! I was seriously just thinking of you the other day. I was in Yuma on my way home from San Diego. Stopped for Chili Pepper. Hahaha! My email is heatherhelen@aol.com. We need to visit!

The Melo's said...

So, I have been working on Paul's family history and here so the girl names I have come across: Agnes, Frances, Adeline, Precinda, Ruth, Emily, Bertha, Sophia, Caroline, Sally, Cecelia, Emmerette, Louisa, Seraphine. Just for some interesting ideas, that is my service for the day.

Eric and Carrie said...

Has your dr stripped your membranes? It took my dr doing it twice to me to finally put me into labor. Painful but it worked. Ok, maybe all this is TMI, I'm a nurse so I don't know if it is for most people. Anyway, can't wait to see pix of the new baby.

Angela said...

Are you going for the whole "L" name thing? If so, I've always loved the name Lydia! When I was little, I liked Monica and Katrina, but those names are kind of associated with bad things now! Good luck! I was induced with 3 of my 4. By all natural do you mean no drugs as well? It can be done - I'm proof!! :) Happy pushing!